Saturday, December 17, 2011

In fear with mesmerizing view



Having to watch this causes goosebumps to appear, and creating much fear. Will I (and we) be able to answer that one simple but can be terrifying question?
"What have you done for Islam?"

While many are still in daze or unaware of what Islam is, it shows how much our responsibilities still lies unattended...unfulfilled... while in the end, the question(s) will hunt us and prevent us from entering the heaven.  Many (non muslim) will claim their right about Islam, from the muslims that they have encountered in their life.

"Why this person, my neighbor never tell me anything about Islam?"
"Why this person, my friend, never tell me anything about Allah swt to me?"
"Why this person, my housemate, never tell me anything about the heaven or hell?"
"Why this person, my team mate, never tell me anything about Rasulullah saw?"

During the judgement day, when we were being called one by one to be arbitrated, being shot like a machine gun with these questions would be really horrible to bear. Isn't it?

Isn't it better to see this view instead? Its mesmerizing~ (take note during 4.46, and what do you see?)




untuk kebaikan, harus Ikhlas dan nekad ^.^,
 - daie_soleh & hanifmarwa -

2 comments:

  1. oh...u buat ni ke...patut la ader keje..hehehehe-k.cik yg chumel n always trouble u ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...this is also a responsibility ^.^,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...