Tuesday, February 15, 2011

by it, I can see...

my sister said this:
I believe in Islam like I believe in the sun rising, not just because I can see it, but because, by it, I see everything

subhanAllah...



the words of wisdom that comes from the seniors and the elders are so wise.
amazing people like them should be cherished and valued highly.
they are the ones that used to thought us how to walk this long and thorny roads.
they are the ones that thought us not to repeat the same mistake that they made.
they are the ones that wanted to see us grow,
they are the ones that give us so much hope to change the world to become a better place to live in and perform ibadah towards Allah swt.


they are also those who cry when seeing too many youngsters nowadays fade and lost,
they cry when seeing the youngsters trying so hard to destroy their future,
they cry when seeing the youngsters can easily forget who they really are,
they cry when seeing the youngsters love to behave like a bunch of animals,
they cry when seeing the youngsters always forget Allah swt and Rasulullah saw,
they cry and cry and keep on crying.

When can we make them stop crying?
subhanAllah...
wa astaghfirullah...

let us not make them cry anymore,
lets make their life in the hereafter a peace and happy life with Allah swt,
let them meet with Allah swt with no regrets,
let them meet with their ONLY love ones with smile,
saying:
"I am here ya Allah, and so does my little children, because of You, and because of our love towards You. We miss You ya Allah, we miss to meet You and Your Rasulullah saw"

and all of us to say:
I have faith in Islam like I believe in the sun rising, not just because I can see it, but because, by it, I see everything

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...